On My Beauty Wishlist: Estate Cosmetics Sugar Daddy Eyeshadow Palette

 Friday Eve is here, so I think that we should get excited about it. I hope that all of have been doing well and are ready to enjoy the weekend ahead. 

There are so many indie make-up brands out there right now and I must say, I'm very impressed with what I see. I recently came across a new make-up brand named Estate Cosmetics, I went on their website and I saw a new eyeshadow palette that I now need in my make-up drawer immediately. Estate Cosmetics was created to offer high-quality, professional makeup for everyone. Their products are formulated by industry experts with a long history in the beauty industry to bring you the highest quality products at accessible prices. Cruelty-Free & Vegan. 

Be your own sugar daddy with your new fave palette for all things neutral and sultry. This 9-pan palette boasts six pigment-packed mattes and three silky shimmers for endless looks from every day beats to date night vibes. This palette is $30.00.





They also have highlighters and lip products that I think you all will love. Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Blog Post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and I see all of you here next week, until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com
If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat