One Of My Favorite Underrated Fashion Designers: Anine Bing

 I'm back again fashion lovers, but I promise you it's worth it. There is a fashion designer that I feel deserves to be talked about and today it's going to happen. 

I noticed Anine Bing while I was reading a fashion magazine a few years ago. I love the timeless, yet rock-and-roll feel that this brand has, so I went on their website and I fell in love with all of the pieces that they have on their website. ANINE BING is a Los Angeles-based fashion brand started in 2012 by Anine Bing, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, and Nicolai Bing, Founder, and Chief Executive Officer. Inspired by Scandinavian simplicity and American energy, Bing has built a global fashion house focused on everyday wardrobe essentials and investment pieces for modern women seeking a timeless yet rebellious approach to style. Anine Bing's designs are thoughtfully sourced from the highest quality fabrications and materials, including leather, silk, linen, cashmere, and 14k gold.

ANINE BING is sold in 350+ stores globally, both online and in-store. Major retailers include Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Selfridge’s, Le Bon Marche, Net-a-Porter, and more. Today, ANINE BING’s brick-and-mortar presence continues to grow, with 15 retail stores and counting located in major cities around the world. 

Now I know that we are in Spring/Summer, but in my world, it's never too late to plan for Fall. I saw the Charlie boots and I'm obsessed with them. If you find the Chloe Susanna boots a little uncomfortable, then these are for you. The best-selling Charlie Boots have become an iconic Anine Bing staple since their launch, serving as the most versatile accessory for any occasion. This pair is made from 100% lamb leather and split suede accented with yellow gold stud embellishments and tonal western-inspired stitching at the front. The Charlie Boots' timeless, pointed-toe shape and stacked wood heel make for a universally flattering fit and comfortable, easy-to-wear construction, these boots also come in a silver stud detail as well. The Charlie boot is $ 699.00. 






I'm in love with Valentina, the shoe that is. This will be the perfect shoe for a night out because the heel height is not that high. The Valentina Sandals are made from smooth 100% leather fashioned with tubular sailor-knot straps. Finished with a cushioned insole and chunky heel for added comfort, they also come in Ivory and the price for these beauties is $399.00.






The Colette Bag is something that needs to be in my closet, NOW. It's a perfect bag for a night out and you can match them with the Valentina Heels. A '90s-inspired shoulder bag made from 100% cow leather elevated in luxurious Croco-embossed texture with a subtle sheen. Its sleek, rectangular shape features both a classic top handle and an optional crossbody shoulder strap, allowing for maximum versatility. This everyday accessory comes finished with a lustrous branded hinge lock accented with matching gold-tone link hardware. The Colette Bag includes an interior center divider with front and back compartments for added storage, if you can't afford the price tag, I was in Walmart and they have something very similar The Colette bag also comes in Black and the price is $499.00. 


 


If you are an Anine Bing fan, then we can be fashion friends. And as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat