New Jewelry Brand That You Need To Know About: Alexis Jae Jewelry

 Happy Tuesday Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend with all of your family and friends. It's a new week for all of us to complete the goals that we have in front of us, and always do it with positivity. 

While I was reading the March issue of Allure Magazine the other day, I noticed a pair of gold earrings from a brand named Alexis Jae Jewelry, so I decided to check out this jewelry brand for myself. Through Alexis Jae, you can save around 50% off traditional retail prices. And you can feel good while doing it because all of our gems are ethically sourced, all our gold is recycled, and a portion of our profits go towards breast cancer research. 

The 25mm is a great everyday earring, versatile enough to wear daily but stylish enough to make any outfit. These gold tube hoop earrings are super lightweight and comfortable you won't realize you're wearing them. Plus, they have a post back to really elevate that classic hoop look. Trust us; you'll be reaching for these 25mm gold hoop earrings every time you get dressed. They have two finishes and it's priced at $160.00. 




They also have necklaces, rings, bracelets, and more earrings that you can choose from. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat