My Fashion Obsession: Pearls

 Happy Tuesday Fashion Lovers, I'm so happy to talk to you all again I hope that you all had a great Mother's Day weekend with your mother and your family. 

I'm not going to lie to y'all, I didn't understand why some women love pearls. It reminds me so much of my grandmother, old and stuffy. But as I got older, I realized that pearls are so elegant and timeless and they are making a real statement in the fashion at the moment. 

Lupita Nyong'o wore a dress designed by Calvin Klein at the 2016 Oscars Awards that had 150,000 pearls on it. 




It's wedding season, and I want to make sure that my brides are covered. Jimmy Choo has two pairs of shoes that display pearls so beautifully. The Sacora is a vintage-inspired sandal crafted in sophisticated white satin with all-over pearls. Boasting an elegant V-cut peep toe and dainty ankle strap, this pair is a perfect bridal option. The key feature of this style is the elegant pearl that adorns the upper. This shoe is priced at $1,950.00. While the Sacaria is covered in lustrous imitation pearls from the peep toe to the major heel, this ankle-strap sandal is finished with a logo-etched faux pearl perched at the vamp, this high heel is priced at $2,50.00.






If you can't afford the Jimmy Choo prices, then Public Desire is your best bet. Pearl is a new perspex faux pearl wrap-around pointed toe court heel featuring diamante front detailing. This is priced at $59.99. 

Cult Gaia has the bag that I'm going to carry at my rehearsal dinner when I get married one day. The Eos Box Clutch is an update from our loved Eos Box Bag. This clutch has beads surrounding the edges of the bag for a unique Gaia touch. Our classic Cult Gaia signature is printed in gold on one side of the clutch. The Eos clutch is $328.00.




Pearls are here to stay, and I'm happy about it. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat