On My Beauty Wishlist: OSEA

 Happy Thursday/Friday Eve to all of you who are doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend that you well deserved. 

I've been a fan of the Vegan and Cruelty-Free beauty brand, OSEA since I saw a beauty influencer talk about them on YouTube. So I went on their website, and I was a fan ever since. Jenefer Palmer, The founder of  OSEA created this brand in her kitchen sink after a decade of working as Spa Director at the historic Murrieta Hot Springs. Paired with her training in various healing modalities including Polarity Therapy, Acupressure, Shiatsu, and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Jenefer was a thought leader in the burgeoning wellness space. Her desire to create active, natural and clean skincare was revolutionary, and what began as a personal passion soon evolved into a fully-fledged beauty brand, manifesting the seed of her idea into reality.

The other half of OSEA, Melissa Palmer Co-Founder and CEO inherited her mother’s belief that the ocean is the source of all life. Like her grandmother, she started a morning swim club in the ocean (though in the Pacific and not as frigid as the Atlantic in winter). At the start of her career, Melissa created e-commerce strategies for a host of wellness brands, building a reputation as a master community builder and digital marketer. Ultimately, Melissa returned to where it all began in Southern California transforming a small family business into the leader in clean, sustainable skincare.

The Undaria Algae Body Oil Supercharge your skin with unmatched marine moisture. Their seaweed-infused body oil delivers a rush of antioxidant mineral moisture that softens, nourishes, and firms like no other. Rich yet never greasy, this intoxicating aromatherapy elixir enhances every inch. This oil contains Undaria Seaweed and as such, a naturally occurring seaweed sediment may be present at the bottom of your bottle. This is completely normal and does not affect the quality or efficacy of the product. The Undaria Algae Body Oil retails for $78.00. 




The Undaria Algae Body Butter will go perfectly with the body oil, it's Skincare meets body care in this next-level body butter infusing high-performance ingredients to address all signs of aging. Nutrient-rich Undaria seaweed whipped shea butter and ceramides melt into the skin with this ultra-hydrating formula clinically proven to hydrate for 72 hours. Its butter-rich texture transforms dry, crepey skin into soft, smooth, and supple. This cost $48.00. 






I love body scrubs and polishes, and the Undaria Algae Body Polish is now on my wishlist, Soothe your skin and senses with this intoxicating body polish. Our updated formula introduces lychee seed for ultimate exfoliation, alongside OSEA favorites Undaria seaweed and volcanic pumice to resurface the body from head to toe. Cannabis Sativa and kukui seed oils hydrate for your softest skin ever. This body scrub retails for $48.00. 



As many of you know, I have dry and sensitive skin, so I have to be very selective with what I put on my skin, and when I saw the Ocean Body Lotion, I was sold. Wrap your body in weightless, fragrance-free moisture. Their silky body lotion absorbs quickly to hydrate and nourish dry skin. Nutrient-rich seaweed contains vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Shea butter, Macadamia, and Kukui oils keep skin supple for a formula that is universally loved and endlessly adaptable. The Ocean Body Lotion retails for $38.00.

Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Blog Post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and I see all of you here next week, until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat