I Might Need A Bigger Closet Part 2

 Hello again fashion lovers and Happy Tuesday to you all, I hope that all of had a great weekend with your family and friends while wearing a great outfit to match.

Y'all, I have a huge problem, everytime that I browse a fashion website, I literally want EVERYTHING that I see. I think that I can speak for every woman when I say this, the items that we love should automatically be at our door without the absolutely long shipping time. Over the weekend I was reading some fashion magazines and I saw three pieces that I need in my closet, I'm pretty sure that my closet needs some new members to join the family. 

I came to find out about the brand Tuckernuck back when I was in college and I love that it offered both men's and women's preppy clothing. I was on their website a few days ago and I fell in love with the Callahan dress, this dress perfectly merges classic and trendy. A play-on closet staple shirt dress, this piece features a swing body and ruffle hem with a button-up half-placket front. A season-less throw-on-and-go style, we are pairing it with sneakers for running around town during the day and switching to espadrilles for dinner with friends. This dress also comes in 3 other colors and sizes from XS-XXXL the price for this dress is $128.00. 





There's a new jewelry brand that I've never heard of before, Maple And J Maple & J bangles are designed to wear all the time. What started with Baby Bangles in 2014 has grown into a perfect way to stay connected to loved ones and look fashionable at the same time. They provide a style that is simply effortless, genuine, and durable, through all of life's up and downs. There is no need to remove your bangle for bathing, exercising, etc. It's the kind of piece, that when passed down as an heirloom, will be remembered as part of that person who always wore it. 

The Bold Cuff in Gold is right up my jewelry street because, in my world, it's all gold everything. This piece takes the Half Round and kicks it up a notch. A statement piece like no other. Double or triple up on this bold cuff and you’ll have yourself a stack as strong as they come. This is priced at $115.00.




The Everyday Gold Hoops are a classic to have in your jewelry box, they just go with everything and will match all of your clothes from season to season. The asking price for these is $55.00 (FYI, the last time I went on the website, there were only 3 left in stock.) 




Now you guys know that I'm a huge fan of Cuyana, they have bags that are fashionable but functional at the same time (They also have clothing as well.) I was reading an issue of Allure Magazine and I saw the Wellness Case, and I need it in my life. The Leather Wellness Case elevates self-care from routine to ritual. Designed to marry beauty with function, this case is packed with the organization for your favorite beauty products and is made to travel or as a permanent fixture on your countertop. This is priced at $198.00. 



Well, fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat