I Love Lingerie, But Make It Size-Inclusive

 Happy Tuesday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend with all of your family and friends, I know a lot of people feel that the work week is long and stressful and sometimes, it can be. But I want all of you to be happy that you have a job that provides you a living and the means to take care of yourself and your family.

Clothing may get a lot of attention, but having the right undergarments helps out a lot too. If there is one thing I hate in life is not having the right undergarments for a specific outfit, I literally sometimes have to think of another outfit to wear if I don't have the right pair of panties, the right bra, slip, or anything that will help me feel my absolute best in my outfit, but sometimes it's hard to find those things as a plus-size woman, until now. 

This week's blog post is about two of my favorite two-size-inclusive lingerie, which I've been a fan of for a long time, and I wanted to tell you guys about them so maybe you wanted to refresh your lingerie drawer or the excuse to buy comfortable, feminine, yet practical lingerie that you will reach for in your everyday life. 

I remember reading in an issue of Instyle Magazine (They've gone digital if you didn't know.) that an actress said that she loves CUUP lingerie, so I went on their website, and I fell in love with them as well. CUUP is a collection of bras expertly conceived with an uncompromising approach to design, fit, and performance. I'm a girl that will always for comfort, functionality, and practically for an everyday bra, and the scoop bra is right of my alley, A smooth, sculpted silhouette made from the softest fabric in our collection. The Scoop’s curved neckline and seamless construction accentuate your natural form for second-skin support all-day, every day. The Scoop Bra is priced at $68.00.




The coolest thing about CUUP website is that have a selection of panties that fits your preference, for me, the Highwaist is where I'm at in life right now. The Highwaist is a sensual take on a classic style. Its cut high, high-c rise silhouette flatters the hips and elongates the legs. it offers a cheeky back-end coverage
back-end, it that made from Modal for superior softness and breathability, and has an Antimicrobial bamboo lining that wicks moisture and keeps you comfortable. This set is sold in a pack of seven and the price is $98.00 and comes in XS-XXXL. 
  



I've loved Understance for a long time, but I love that they use ethical and sustainable practices while making beautiful feminine lingerie. At Understance, they don't believe there is one perfect bra for everybody.  All of their bras are designed with a specific size range in mind. Their design process starts with one goal in mind: to make comfortable, flattering bras that meet the needs of every woman. The Simone High Rise Lace Bikini is feminine, yet sexy at the same time. It has a satin front panel, and a sheer mesh back, Lace is lined with fine mesh for a chafe-free fit, and full back coverage, and has a 100% cotton gusset. This is priced at $18.00. 



The Simone Bra is Comfy, sexy, supportive, and light, Simone is a traditional bra at its finest. it features our signature FlexWire, eliminates underwire discomfort, 4-piece cup solves many shape-mismatch issues, side sling lifts, and a 3-hook closure. The Simone Bra is priced at $55.00.  




Well, fashion lovers, it's time for me to go. But don't worry, I'll be back on here popping my gums about more fashion next week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this week, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




   
 
















      Comments

      Popular posts from this blog

      I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

      I Wear Many Jackets

      How To Look Chic In The Heat