My Favorite Modest Fashion Websites.

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend with your friends and family and are ready to have a productive and successful week. 

The word Modest for a lot of people had a very misunderstood definition, it means that you are not stylish at all, stuffy, and well, old. In my honest opinion, the word modest is when you are still stylish, and fashionable without showing so much skin. We as a culture have made wearing overly sexualized clothing the normal, as a 32-year-old plus-sized woman, I am SO over seeing women trying to prove something to get a man to pay a little attention to them, I kinda get a little bit of secondhand embarrassment seeing that, I don't think that the man that I will date, eventually marry would not appreciate me showing all of his bits to the world, I feel that only your boyfriend/husband should see that side of you, not all of the social media world. 

Today's blog post is all of my favorite modest fashion websites, I tried my hardest to find websites that have both offered regular and plus sizes (because we believe in size inclusivity on this blog.) I hope that you all will find some things you will want to add to your own closet as well. 

Ivy City And Co. were founded in 2015 by best friends Tash and Whitney. After years of offering wholesale products, they decided to take a risk and start designing their own original, high-quality silhouettes that couldn't be found anywhere else. The stars aligned and the girls met Madeline, a marketing guru who felt the pull to go all-in on her own business. Tash and Whit had the vision and Madeline, a fellow dress lover seeking to empower women, knew how to tell the world about it. She joined the team in 2018 and Ivy City Co. 2.0 was officially born. If you want to match with your little princess, they have matching Mommy and me outfits as well. 



Every time that I go on the One Loved Babe website, I want everything. The owner Melanie wanted to is to make every woman feel confident in her body, no matter what her size is. Every woman deserves to feel beautiful in her skin. 






NeeSee Dresses has a vast array of great dresses on their website. NeeSee's Dresses is committed to offering high-quality, beautiful, modest clothing that you do not need to alter to meet modesty standards. They understand that it has become difficult to find modest clothing that is still beautiful and unique. Their mission is to bring you a large selection of modest dresses, skirts, and tops for all occasions. From modest bridesmaid's dresses to church dresses, to a casual day of shopping.



My Sister's Closet is an online retailer specializing in trendy, comfortable, and modest clothing made for every woman. They believe in providing a variety of up-to-date styles that are effortless, fashionable, and just plain cute, which allows you to set your own trends and express your personality. 






Vence And Co. is a company that I came across while I was on the internet a couple of years ago. Vence & Co. is an online boutique for women who like to dress in a classic, feminine style. Our pieces are carefully picked and priced consciously, which is something I appreciate as a shopper. 




The first website that made me want to know more about the modest fashion movement was Roolee, it was established in Logan, Utah in 2013. With high hopes, and encouraging family, and blessed with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Kylee Champlin was given the chance to purchase her college employer's small boutique and make it her own. Roolee has grown into online clothing, kids, and home decor brand that feels more like a family than a business. With a team of 100 employees and a brick + mortar store operating out of northern Utah, Roolee is all about fostering a happy and healthy work-life balance.




Shop Henly is a Utah-based online fashion boutique that was started by Tearsa when she was a fairly new momma, with a handful of leather baby shoes, and slowly worked its way into what you see now. Every item you see is hand-picked or designed by me. She is all about fashionable, comfortable, well-made yet affordable clothing for beautiful women in every beautiful stage of life. 



Modest Pop was started in August 2012, Camille, a young mother of two, looked in her closet and was frustrated because she only had three shirts that were modest and didn't require layering. She thought to herself, someone needs to start a modest clothing company that specializes in making shirts that don't have to be layered at all. After a few days of feeling frustrated that this type of business didn't seem to exist, she decided she'd just start one herself. Since then, it was her quest to find and provide modest shirts, dresses, and skirts and to bring them to us, while providing great customer service.  



The last modest fashion boutique that I'm going to talk about is Abela Story And Co. I came to find out about them a couple of weeks ago, but something tells me that I going to purchase from them in the future. It's a  Women's Lifestyle & Clothing Boutique with a focus on modern cuts and vintage vibes.





Ladies, you don't have to wear revealing, tight, clothing to make you have confidence in yourself, you should already have confidence within yourself. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:










 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat