On My Beauty Wishlist: Tom Ford Rose Prick Eau De Perfume

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers, and Happy Friday Eve to all of you. I hope that all of you are ready to relax this weekend, I definitely am. 

Tom Ford is one of my favorite fashion designers of all time, his time at Gucci was my favorite period of fashion when I started on my fashion blogging journey. But his perfumes are at the top of the beauty wishlist that is 300 miles long (and counting.) But I recently found out that he released a new perfume that everyone is talking about and I figured it's only right to share it with you. 

The Rose Prick Eau De Perfume is a wild bouquet of rose breeds inspired by Tom Ford‘s private rose garden, Rose Prick presents Bulgarian rose and rose de Mai pierced with thorns of fiery pepper and spice, while Indonesian patchouli exhales around Turkish rose‘s precious heart. The price is a whopping $375.00, I nearly fell on the floor in a fetal position.





Can we all take time to talk about the bottle, it is a matte, opaque, rose-pink bottle. Capped with a matte-black metal inset, the 50 mL flacon has the sleek, architectural look of a chess piece, adding monumental beauty to any vanity.

Beauty lovers, wear perfume every day of your life, even if you are in your house in your sweats because self-love/self-care is everything, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat