On My Beauty Wishlist: Anastasia Beverly Hills Nouveau Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you beauty lovers out there. I hope that you are ready to enjoy your well-deserved weekend and try out some new beauty products. 

There're so many new eyeshadow palettes that are coming out lately, that I can barely keep up. But there's one palette that has the beauty world going crazy lately. I found out Via Facebook from one of my friends that posted the new Anastasia Nouveau Eyeshadow Palette a couple of weeks ago, and I love the colors that were displayed in the palette, so I decided that this has to be a blog post for this Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday. 

The palette itself was inspired by the rich hues and duo-chrome shades of summer dreams, Nouveau Palette’s re-invented mattes and multidimensional metallics leave everything to your imagination. Think amped-up everyday neutrals, perfect pops of color, and a fresh green color story that feels ethereal. It’s sublime, it’s all-in-one and it’s designed to create all your day-to-night looks. The Nouveau Palette is priced at $55.00. 





Here's some more of my absolute favorites that are still on my beauty wishlist:








Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you will have a safe weekend with your family and friends, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat