On My Beauty Wishlist Rose Skin Co. IPL Hair Removal Handset

 Happy Thursday/Friday Eve to all of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you will all enjoy this first weekend of summer with all of your friends and family. 

Summer means one thing for a lot of women, (me included) wearing great dresses and showing off their legs. I've always wanted to try out laser hair removal for myself for a long time ago, but I don't have the time, patience, or money to go back and forth to get those treatments. So I thought to myself, how would I achieve the result of spending hundreds of dollars with leaving the comfort of home. I went on the internet and I found Rose Skin Co and they have an IPL Hair Removal Handset that I need to get my hands on. 

The Rose Skin Co. IPL Hair Remover Handset is designed to deliver long-term hair removal with noticeable results in just 4 weeks, full-body treatments are done in 45 minutes, just once per week. You can use it on any body part including the face and bikini area. The best part of this device is that you can achieve long-lasting results at the fraction of the cost of clinical laser hair removal. It comes in two colors and the price for this IPL Hair Remover is $129.95. 



Summer is here and we ladies deserve to be hair free, and as always, I hope that all of you guys have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat