On My Fashion Wishlist: Sofia Al Asfoor Classic Signature Bag

 Soooooo, I have another blog post for you guys, just because I love fashion and you all. I needed to put this blog post for the longest time and I wanted to tell you guys about this VERY boujee handbag brand. 

I saw a stylish woman carrying this beautiful bag with this pyramid design, so I went on google to find this bag, and I am so glad that I did. Sofia Al Asfoor's signature shield design symbolizes the embodiment of power for the women of the world today. Artisans that are trained and certified to work with premium leathers will never compromise on quality. Power is about raising the bar for her relationships. Power is her belief that her actions can and will make a difference. Power is knowing her true identity. Enlightening women to embody and embrace their power will change their present and encourage our future. Together we will establish a shared reality of truly empowered women who will change our society for the better. 

To be recognized as the most luxurious handbags in the world, a combination of excellence in the finest material and the precision of skilled craftsmanship is imperative. Years of vital research and development were a key factor in the success of her creation. After an extremely lengthy research process in sourcing the finest sought-after leathers, finding the highest skilled artisans, and designing a unique creation that has never before been seen; the Shield was born. The bold and impenetrable Shield is the brand's strong identity that represents the powerful and opulent women of today. Overwhelmed and proud of the first-ever timeless masterpiece being created, the collection quickly blossomed into an assortment of stunning pieces of powerful meaning.

Every piece is comprised of complex designs that are developed in-house. These designs exemplify the identity of the brand. The engineering from digital to physical existence was a challenge to overcome, and it is of the brand's highest importance to continue to develop and offer the highest of quality, unique, innovative pieces in today's luxury world.

The bag that I want, need, have to have is the Classic Signature Bag. The Signature style is an iconic symbol of bravery. She is a declaration of opulence that captures the mind, heart, and soul. The lengthy and intricate conception is cultivated by skilled artisans who have mastered their art over generations. Precious handpicked leathers are transformed and the unique pyramid structures are raised, one by one, by the hands of skilled craftsmen who share her passion for luxury. They come in three sizes 100, 200, 300, and the price of this bag is $3,360.00. 




So, I hope that you all have will check out this amazing handbag brand for yourself. I hope that you all have enjoyed this second blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


 




 



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat