Jewelry Brand That You Need To Know About: Kendra Kist Jewelry

 Happy New Year to all of my fashion lovers, I missed you all so much, I hope that all of you have had a great holiday season with all of your friends and family with a stylish wardrobe to match. 2022 is a goal-based year for me, I want to turn my fashion blog into my full-time job and I hope that I can take you guys along for the ride. 

I'm from North Carolina and there are so many amazing fashion and jewelry designers. Growing up in the south, I learned that every time that I go somewhere I want to look my absolute best, even if I'm going to the grocery store. My mother always taught me that you are making a first impression on people and you don't even know it. 

Jewelry is a finishing piece to any outfit that I put together, I'm not into big, gaudy jewelry. Simple, elegant, and feminine jewelry is what I look for to pull my outfit off. I came across a jewelry line that speaks to my style in so many ways. From growing up in Iowa to studying metal design at East Carolina University, Kendra Kist has always found inspiration in the objects that surround me. Infusing my hand-crafted jewelry designs with unique twists, Kenda Kist Jewelry strikes the perfect balance between trending silhouettes and timeless classics. The line is functional and lightweight, making it perfect for all occasions.

The line’s design is creating a nationwide fanbase as consumers appreciate our dedication to quality. Kenda Kist Jewelry holds impeccably high standards. All pieces are crafted from the finest gemstones and precious metals available, all sourced responsible and combined artfully. This woman-owned brand continues to grow, and she's proud to continue to offer more and more job opportunities for fellow artisans in our community as the jewelry line increases. 

The Ashley Hoop is a perfect mix of trendy and timeless at the same time, They are lightweight, dainty, big, and designed for your everyday wear. Her thin and hammered detail sets her apart. And they are available in Small or Large. They are $92.00. 



The Bamboo Medallion Earrings will be a great earring for the Spring and Summer, it's finished off with an organic-feeling bamboo texture that is brand new to the Kenda Kist Jewelry collection. Its bold hammer strikes demand compliments, and its sophisticated nature makes them perfect for everyday wear. Hand-forged in 14k Gold Filled, Rose Gold Filled, or Sterling Silver. They are $120.00.  





I wear small earrings every day and the Everyday Bar Earrings are just what I'm looking for. They are available in Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Filled and Rose Gold Filled options, hand-forged with a delicately hammered texture, and they are $35.00. 





Fashion Lovers, I hope that you will have an amazing 2022. I hope that all of you have enjoyed the first fashion blog post for 2022. I love all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat