On My Beauty Wishlist: Cln And Drty The Glow Mask - Detoxifying Turmeric Mask

 Hello beauty lovers and Happy Friday Eve to you all, I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to enjoy the weekend. 

I came across the brand, Cln And Drty this week and I'm impressed with all of the products that they offer on their website, including The Glow Mask Detoxifying Turmeric Mask. But before I tell you more about the mask, I want to tell you more about the brand. At CLN&DRTY, they use only the highest quality natural products that you can actually pronounce, and they are committed to staying at a price point that remains accessible to their customers. Most importantly, their product delivers fast results that make you feel amazing in your skin.CLN&DRTY has sold tens of thousands of products, has hundreds of 5-star reviews, and countless radically obsessed customers. So ditch the chemicals, give your wallet a hug, and love the skin that you’re in with CLN&DRTY. 

The Glow Mask is their best-selling turmeric, carrot seed oil, and clay mask with an upgraded eco-friendly formulation. It deeply detoxifies, pulls impurities, and brightens your skin. Gently exfoliates and gives you a beautiful, natural glow. This retails on their website at $38.00.



My beauty lovers, I hope that any of my beauty blog posts have inspired you to always treat yourself and give a little self-love in your life. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat