I Just Love Your Lip Liner

 Hello, my beauty lovers, and Happy Friday Eve, I hope that all of you are ready to enjoy your long weekend.

As many of you lovely people know, the '90s are back in fashion but in beauty as well. I must say that the beauty trends in the '90s were probably my favorite. I love the understated elegance that it had and I now see that a lot of women resorting back to the beauty trends this time period, including Lip Liner. I was reading the December/January issue of Cosmpolitation Magazine and I stumbled across an article in their beauty section about Lip Liner and I thought to myself, why did I not put this on on my blog for you guys to read. So today's beauty blog post is all about Lip Liner and the three types of combinations that you need to know about.  

If anything speaks to the Lip Liner trends of the '90s, it's the OG Outline. I watched my older sister do this every day when we went to school or going out with her friends, I saw Kim Kardashian do this combo and it looked amazing. 



I remember seeing a Korean model on a runway and she had the Blurred Lip. It gives me the vibe of  "I put on too much lip liner and it still looks cool. 



Now, the High Shine Combination is right up my street, I love the fact that when I eat, I know that I still look fine. I love Arianna Grande's lip combo in this picture from the Grammy a few years ago. 



I want to know what your favorite Lip Combo, I would love to know, and with that being said, I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat