Jewelry Brand That You Need To Know About Farrah B Jewelry

 A new year calls for another blog for 2022, I absolutely love finding new brands to tell you and you can tell your friends all about and I know that you will love them as much as I do.  

Over the holiday, I visited my friend's boutique with my best friend and my aunt and I saw this necklace that caught my eye. I look at the necklace and I saw that it was from a brand named Farrah B Jewelry, my best friend saw that I loved the necklace and she brought it for me as a Christmas present. As soon as I put on that necklace, I felt so put together, it was the right length for me, and the chain was comfortable around my neck. 

The story behind Farrah B Jewelry is something that I believe in, started in 2009 when Farrah Brothers quit her corporate job to chase her dream.  What started as repurposing vintage jewelry is now a brand sold in stores across the U.S.  Farrah B Jewelry is dedicated to keeping manufacturing in the US mostly handmade in Austin, TX.  Layering and mixing metals are two signature elements of her designs. She is passionate about creating pieces that easily pair with one’s own special heirlooms.  She believes jewelry should be personal, fun, effortless, and unique. 

I didn't know that my necklace has a matching bracelet, The Yours Truly Bracelet has a Clear Stone Initial Bracelet Crystal Initial Letter on Gold plated Nickel-Free Chain. This retails for $40.00. 





This is my necklace from Farrah B, as you can tell, The Yours Truly necklace has the same details as the bracelet but the chain is different, This retails for $46.00. 









I hope that all of you will check out this Jewelry brand and Thank You for reading this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat