On My Beauty Wishlist: Luna Magic Nude/Desnuda Eyeshadow Palette

Happy 2022 my beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed your holiday season with your loved ones and had a chance to try out some new beauty things that you wanted to try.

I've been meaning to put this beauty brand on my blog ever since last year, so to bring in a year of beauty posts, I think that this would be the perfect time to do. Luna Magic was introduced to me while I was on the Wal-Mart website browsing the beauty section (Of Course.) I saw the Uno palette so I went on their website and saw that they had more than just eyeshadow and the story of the company is what I think every young woman can be inspired by.  

Luna Magic is an indie beauty & lifestyle brand founded by Afro-Latina & Dominican-American sisters Mabel and Shaira Frías. By combining their passions for beauty and lifestyle, they created a vibrant brand that celebrates their mutual love for their multicultural heritage, Latin culture, and music in living color.

Their brand was founded in Los Angeles with a mission to introduce high-performance cosmetics, bold flavor, diversity, inclusivity, and vibrancy to the beauty industry. They're inspired by the rich cultures and music of the Caribbean & Latin America, the hustle and bustle of NYC, and the glamour of Los Angeles. Luna Magic is a women-led and Afro-Latina-owned company. 

Mabel Frías is a digital strategist with 12+ years of experience in executing digital merchandising strategies at fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands like Macy’s, Nordstrom, and Savage x Fenty, lingerie by Rihanna. Mabel holds a BA in History from New York University and an MA in History of Decorative Arts & Design degree offered jointly by Parsons School of Design and Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum.

Shaira Frías is an entrepreneur, professional makeup artist, and former journalist. Her work has appeared in media outlets such as NY1, Fox News Latino, and Mundo Hispánico. Shaira is a recipient of the Ford Oval Journalism Fellowship from the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. She holds a BA in Journalism & Spanish from CUNY Brooklyn College. She’s also a graduate of the world-renowned Academy of Freelance Makeup School. 

The Luna Magic Nude/Desnuda Eyeshadow Palette is a buttery, luxury eyeshadow formula with a perfect balance of 9 nude, smokey and glittery shades designed to complement all skin tones. (Yay God.) This retails for 16.00. 


https://lunamagic.com/collections/eyeshadow-palettes/products/nude-desnuda-eyeshadow-palette-9-colors

Well, Beauty Lovers. I am glad to be back here with you all again and I hope that all of you are ready for the year of what the Beauty world has in store for us, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat