On My Fashion Wishlist: Mulberry Bayswater

 Happy Tuesday my Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you lovely people had a great weekend. I got to play in the snow, drink a cappuccino, and just really relax. 

I look forward to the day that I'll have a few designer bags in my closet, and Mulberry is one of them. Mulberry has been own of my favorite fashion brands for the longest time, and there is one bag that I want to have in my closet from them that I know that I'll have forever and I can pass this down to my future daughter one day, and that bag is The Bayswater. I remember seeing a stylish woman in London carrying this bag and I thought at first, I didn't love the bag, but as I look more into the Bayswater, I love the size of the bag and the grain leather of the bag. 

The Bayswater Bag is their most iconic bag, and its eponymous collection includes new styles inspired by the original. The Small Zipped Bayswater is the perfect option for those who like a zipped closure. Using the same construction as a Bayswater, this new style plays with the detail - deconstructing the front by removing the flap and using the iconic postman's lock to secure two belted straps. The Baywater comes in five leather finishes and it retails for $1,500. 



I'm dying to know what designer bag is on your Fashion Wishlist, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this week, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat