On My Fashion Wishlist: Alohas

 Hello, there my fashion darlings, I hope that all of you are doing well and have a great start to your week so far, I absolutely love being able to talk to you guys every single Tuesday. 

I've been a fan of the brand Alohas for a long time, and I love that they are a sustainable fashion brand that makes great quality clothing and shoes that are with their team in Barcelona and handcrafted in Spain. Another thing that I love about Alohas is that they follow the current fashion trends and put their own little twist into their fashions. 

We're are deep into Winter, and I need a new pair of boots. I'm in love with the West Vegan Ankle Boots, they are Made from recycled leather and other materials, these women’s vegan ankle boots boast a brown wooden-effect block heel and a square toe. The West Vegan Grey also has inward-facing zippers for extra comfort and a flattering, slim fit. Their light brown contrast stole and stitching detail from across the toe up to the ankle are the signature. They also come in a vast array of colors and they are $231.00. 




Spring and Summer is not that far away, and I need a proper pair of wedges and the Clara By Day is calling my name. A new sustainable take on an all-time favorite. A chic and playful wedge sandal produced sustainably with fabric made of plastics recovered from our nearby seas. Perfect for the environmentally conscious style devotee within you, they come in 11 colors and the price is $116.00. 




Every woman needs a knitted dress in their closets, I got a feeling that they are going to be a huge trend for Spring 2022. The Breezy Sleeveless Knit Dress is stunning and it needs to be in my closet. I love the color and I know that it would match well with Gold jewelry. This dress is priced at $114.00. 





The M is the perfect little bag for you to have in your closet, (Well, in my closet at least.) Crafted from cow leather the M is THE retro-inspired piece that every girl should own. Wear yours with flowy dresses and tailored blazers. You can preorder this bag for $295.00. 




Alohas, I'll be you on your guinea pig anytime. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this week's fashion blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat