Fashion Designer That I'm Obsessed With: Zeena Zaki

 Happy Tuesday Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed your long holiday weekend and are having a great start to your workweek. I'm so grateful to be back here with all of you again to share with you all of the things that I've been loving in the Fashion world. 

During my Thanksgiving break, I was watching a fashion show by a new designer named Zeena Zaki. Her Spring/Summer 2022 Haute Couture Collection was absolutely stunning, so I went to her website and fell in love with her and her story on how she got into the Haute Couture world. A dreamer and entrepreneur, Zeena Zaki is a self-made fashion designer whose clothes are displayed across the GCC and the Middle East. (She's truly a woman after my own heart.) 

Her love for fashion was nurtured in her at a young age as she was a daydreamer. Her immense passion for fashion took flight when she started to design her first pieces for her family and friends. This passion turned into business reality and has continued to flourish over the years to become a source of creativity and business acumen for women and fashion enthusiasts. 

Zeena Zaki launched her eponymous brand in 2003 in the UAE and now she has a presence across the GCC and internationally, along with showcasing her collection at Paris Fashion Week. She has her eyes on the global fashion market and aspires to create a presence for herself in design capitals like London and Paris. Each of Zeena’s gowns is designed to embrace the female form and bring out the confidence and beauty of their wearers, while also making them feel powerful. Her meticulous approach to design is instilled with inspiration, determination, and above all, love.

As many of you guys know, my favorite color is Yellow. And this dress is hitting it out of the park for me and then some. I think that this would be a great wedding dress as well. 



I'm a Disney girl, and I make no apologies about it at all. So when I saw this dress from her Fall/Winter 2019 collection, Cinderella came to mind, The color is almost the same color as her ball gown. 



I absolutely love this color the sleeve details are perfect and feminine, it also comes in a beautiful maroon color as well.



The designer Zeena Zaki herself. 




I hope that all of my fellow Fashion lovers will check out Zeena Zaki and I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post, I love you all so so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat