On My Beauty Wishlist: Colourpop Smoke N Roses Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Thursday or Friday Eve if you read this beauty blog post every single week. I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend. 

I know what many of you lovely people are thinking, ANOTHER EYESHADOW PALETTE AGAIN. The short answer is yes lol, but I promise this one will be good. I feel that Colourpop has a love/hate relationship with us consumers, myself included. But I feel that Colourpop has some good products with a reasonable price point that everyone can afford. 

To be quite honest with all of you, I don't go on the Colourpop website all that often, A few days ago, I was on the Colourpop website and I saw a new eyeshadow palette, (New to me maybe not new to you.) and it was the Smoke N Roses palette and I love all of the colors in the palette itself. It’s our sexiest palette yet. Their words, not mine.) Set the room on fire with a soft and sultry mix of rosy and smokey hues to create everything from angelic looks to a rock n’ roll smoked-out eye. It features 30 new shades in a range of pinky hues, icy lavender, mauves, warm browns, deep plum, and charcoals in creamy matte and shimmering metallic finishes. Wild yet romantic, this palette is a real heartbreaker in all the right ways, This palette is priced at $34.00. 




I hope that all of you have enjoyed this week's beauty blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat