Black Owned Skincare Brand: Noire Beaute

 Hello again to my fellow Beauty Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and spreading positive vibes out in the world right now.

I was watching a television show called Urban Beauty TV, it's a TV show dedicated to hair, health, makeup, style, and fashion through a multicultural lens. and I watched the first episode and I saw this new beauty brand called Noire Beaute started by two childhood friends. Noire Beaute was established by Brianna in late 2018. She had the vision to create a fun, creative, and clean skincare brand for skincare newbies like herself. She wanted to ensure other young girls, teens, and women who experience skin issues would have a product that was effective and safe while still being feminine, fun, and vibrant.

Ashley came on board in 2020. She’s always been an integral addition behind the scenes since the beginning as she took on the role of the product tester, silent financial investor, the analytical critical thinker when it was needed most, and so much more. 

What I love about their website is that they have grouped the different skin types together which is such a great thing because I don't know about y'all, but I want to go and buy the things that I use for my skin type. The Clear Skin Bundle For Sensitive Skin has the Turmeric & Honey Complexion Boosting Cleansing Bar, The Rose Face Juice Toner, The Supreme Radiance Moisturizing Serum, and The Illuminator Facial Treatment Oil all for $59.99. 





During quarantine last year, I learned that self-care is not selfish and we all need to take the time to give back to ourselves. Your soul and the people around you will appreciate it. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat