New Jewelry Brand That I'm In Love With: Alexa Kelley

 I hope that all of you are having a great Tuesday and I'm so happy to be back here with you again.

I've been in love with dainty jewelry for the longest time, I learned my lesson from wearing big, gaudy jewelry as a teenager and in my twenties. I find that dainty jewelry is so feminine and appropriate for the Spring and Summer because let's be honest, I don't love wearing heavy jewelry during this time period, and besides, I want people to be around me because I made the right decisions when it came to my jewelry choices. 

I was watching a video that Jaclyn Hill (The Queen Of Promoting Everything Just Like Oprah.)  did about her current favorites and she mentioned some rings from this brand that I've never heard of before called Alexa Kelly. So I went on the website and I knew that this brand matched my whole style aesthetic. Alexa Kelley is a collection of romantic and luxurious jewelry inspired by a lifelong bicoastal lifestyle, bringing together the sophistication of the East Coast with the glamorous flair of the West Coast.  

Our focus is to create high-end fashion jewelry that you love wearing both day and night.  We take pride in our jewelry, with obsessive attention to detail.  Each piece is created using only the finest semi-precious gemstones, crystals, gold-filled, gold vermeil, gold plated, and sterling silver materials.

I'm in love with the Ana Earring, it simple yet chic at the same time. It's a 14K Gold Filled with a tiny braided detail, and it's 22mm in length. The price for the Ana Earrings is $62.00. 







They also have bracelets, rings, and necklaces on their website if you guys are interested. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat