On My Beauty Wishlist: Thrive Causemetics

 Hello again Beauty Lovers, I hope that you have a great Thursday and we all have only one more day to the weekend (Yay Gawd.) 

Now, I've been wanting to do this blog post for the longest time but I totally forgot to do it. I've been a huge fan of Thrive Causemetics for a long time and I love the meaning of the brand as well. Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand, and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women. 

Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty For every product you purchase, we donate to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens or sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed at Thrive Causemetics Lab in Los Angeles we control every step of the product development process, and a large part of it involves you. From selecting shades for our Glossy Lip Hydrating Serum to testing our new formulations, your voice is heard in every step of our product creation process.

With over a decade of experience as a makeup artist, beauty product designer, and formulator, Karissa has traveled the world sourcing powerful ingredients to create clean formulas with skin-loving properties. Her passion for empowering women of all walks of life through the gift of beauty has taken her from backstage at Fashion Week to working with an impressive roster of high-profile clients.

How I found out about this brand is their Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara, Powered by Flake-Free Tubing Technology™ to dramatically lengthen + fortify every lash from root to tip, and Orchid Stem Cell Complex encourages + supports longer, healthier-looking lashes, powered by plant stem cell technology. Our award-winning mascara is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, and approved! Tested and proven to be gentle enough for sensitive eyes and safe for contact lens wearers. It also won the Allure Best Of Beauty Award for 2020, The price for this mascara is $24.00. 






I hope that this beauty blog post for this Thursday has brightened up your day, just a little bit. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat