New Handbag Designer That I'm Obsessed With: Emm Kuo

 I was counting down the days until I got to be with all of my fashion lovers again, I hope that all of you are having a great Tuesday and staying safe as possible. I have a feeling that we are going to have more normal days in our future soon and I don't know about y'all but I'm looking forward to it, I haven't hugged my grandmother in over a year and after I get myself vaccinated that's excatly what I'm doing. 

I was on a website called Verishop, it's a website that has a lot of up-and-coming designers and designers that we all know and love. As I was browsing on their website, I saw this new handbag designer named Emm Kuo, she and I wanted to know more about her designs and I love her story and she comes up with her designs. 

Founded in 2012 and based in New York, Emm Kuo is a designer accessories brand founded by Emmaline Kuo Ranzman. Appreciation for quality materials and strong integrity to design and workmanship are the main principles behind the Emm Kuo accessories line. Architectural influences, strong textural contrasts, and clean shapes render the collection modern yet classic.

The Emm Kuo brand aims to create accessories that are a harmonious mix of style, sophistication, and versatility. Each piece is treated like a work of art; intertwining only the most luxurious European leathers, exotic skins, and customized hardware in an intricate, but understated way. Born in Taipei and raised between Hawaii, New York, and Hong Kong, Emmaline Kuo Ranzman developed an early love of travel and appreciation of world cultures that have left an indelible mark on her design aesthetic.

While receiving a BA from New York University in design marketing and art history, she immersed herself in the NYC fashion world as an intern. Upon graduating, she went on to work at one of the pioneers of the fashion dot-coms, as well as acted as a fashion consultant in Hong Kong and Shanghai. Realizing her true passion lay on the creative side, Emmaline enrolled at Parsons School of Design where she received a graduate degree in fashion design and went on to design at Catherine Malandrino and for legendary designer Stephen Burrows. Her love of exploration and experiences of other cultures has led her to all corners of the globe, including extended stays in France, Spain, and the Middle East as well as having visited over thirty different countries. These travels have been a constant source of inspiration, shaping who she is as a designer.  


The Bowery reminds me of a Loewe bag, the details are literally right on with the designer version. This retails for $800.00. 





If you want the Shrimps bag, then The Ravelo Pearl Bag is for you. I love the blush pink color and it's just perfect for Spring and Summer. The price for this Shrimps dupe is $350.00.  








Ariel from The Little Mermaid would carry this with so much pride. If you guys follow me on Instagram, this is the bag that on there. I've love pearls ever since I was a little girl and I would carry this bag on a night out or maybe to my rehearsal dinner (Don't worry y'all, I'm not getting married anytime soon.) This clutch retails for $825.00. 






Emm Kuo, please keep designing your handbags, and I'll keep being a fan. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat