On My Beauty Wishlist: Lake And Skye Canyon Rose Perfume

 Happy Thursday to all of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you have the most amazing plans for your weekend and buy something that has been on your beauty wishlist. I love to be on here and talk to your all and talk about all of the newest beautiful things that excite me in the beauty world. 

I received an issue of Us Weekly and as I was reading it, I saw that one of my newest favorite fragrance brands Lake And Skye had a new fragrance called Canyon Rose so I went on their website to check it out for myself. This perfume is described as Inspired by the spirit of the desert this warm floral combines rose petals, geranium, and vanilla for an unexpected, intoxicating take on tradition. This warm floral has top notes of rose petals, a base of green apple and peach with geranium, patchouli, and vanilla. Now I know that this perfume is $98.00, but you are paying for quality and the packaging is minimalist, yet beautiful. 



Another thing that I love about Lake And Skye products is that it is 100% synthetic-free including no parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Vegan and cruelty-free. Blended in organic sugar cane alcohol. 


I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat