Black Woman Owned Business: ODVMMZ

 Hello again my Fashion lovers, I hope that you all are having a great Tuesday and staying as safe as possible. 

I'm really been into Minimalism fashion as of late, Quarantine has taught me that having a few key items in your closet that you can mix and match with other things will help you get dressed a lot faster and you can catch a few more zzz's 

I was recently on a fashion website called ODΛMMZ , It's a Black-Owned fashion brand that has really great styles that I think would be a perfect addition to any one of your closets. ODΛMMZ is a Nigerian-based fashion brand started in 2019 by Damilola Ogbara, Founder and Chief Creative Officer who still operates as the head designer of the brand. Inspired by Art, Minimalism, Classy simplicity, and Parisian femininity. ODΛMMZ has built a fashion house focused on everyday wardrobe-essentials and investment pieces for modern women seeking a timeless yet rebellious approach to style. ODΛMMZ designs are thoughtfully sourced from the highest quality fabrications and materials.


The Magenta Balloon Sleeve Dress is on my wishlist, This versatile top is perfect for dressing up or down. Featuring a magenta material with puff sleeves and a belted waistline, team this with some coated leggings and a pair of strappy heels for drinks with the girls or even date night this weekend. This dress retails for $35.00. 







Do me a favor and go check out ODVMMZ for yourself, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much and Thank You for all of the support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat