This Is On My Spring Fashion Checklist

 I couldn't wait to get back to you all again. Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great day. 

I don't know about y'all, but I'm so ready to get out of sweatpants ( I love a good sweatpants moment.) and start dressing up again. I really want to give my closet a little bit of a refresh because of all of the trends that I see in some of the magazines that I'm reading at the moment. Fashion brings me so much joy, I just can't help it.  

I remember seeing the Patou Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I saw that Big Collar Blouses was going to be on-trend. I'm a fan of the brand Rixo and I saw this same exact shirt in the April issue of Instyle Magazine, This shirt retails for $190.00.








Now, you guys know that I love a good menswear moment. They are just an unstated cool that I believe you can wear to the office. The Row Spring/Summer 2021 Ready-To-Wear Collection has an amazing pair of Pleated Trousers. But if you can't afford it, Express has a more affordable pair on sale for $60.00, it also comes in several different colors.  







Well, my fashion friends, I hope that you are staying safe and being kind to each other. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat