On My Beauty Wishlist: Glow Oasis

 Hello beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that all of you are having a great day and taking care of yourself in the world that we live in right now. 

I'm a nerd, I make NO apologies for it. But I love knowing what's in skincare and the health benefits that are in our everyday skincare. I was on the internet a few weeks ago and I saw this new skincare company called Glow Oasis and I decided to check it out for myself and my inner nerd came out in full force when I heard what they do for your skin. 

For the founder's Vera Oh And Joseph Choi, It all started from a dinner one day at a Korean restaurant. Kimchi is a popular side dish in Korea that is made with napa cabbage. Kimchi is known for being packed with healthy probiotics from its fermentation process. They sourced the best napa cabbage from the highest mountains in Korea and sent it to a lab to develop our signature 100% vegan probiotics for our new skincare line. Their vegan probiotics, and other good-for-skin ingredients, are the foundation of Glowoasis.

In 2012, They created a unique skin care company, Voesh, that prides itself on using 100% vegan, clean, and effective ingredients. After modernizing classic spa experiences and enhancing at-home self-care routines, they knew they wanted to expand their vegan skincare to an everyday facial skincare line focusing on skin health. With all of the well-known health benefits of probiotics for the skin, we took our time and effort to develop their very own vegan probiotics.

I'm intrigued on trying out the Cloudcleanse Cloud-Whipped Foam Cleanser, A gentle, yet effective cloud-whipped foam cleanser that uses vegan probiotics and rich vitamins from nature’s finest source to deeply cleanse and remove impurities without stripping skin’s moisture. This cleanser retails for $26.00







I've been on the hunt for a good serum that I can use in my nighttime routine, and I saw the Glowshot Supercharged Hydrating Serum I wanted to have in my beauty cabinet. A lightweight, supercharged hydrating serum that uses rich vitamins and minerals to deliver a shot of moisture to energize and revive dull and dry skin for your ultimate glow. It retails for $38.00.





Since I've turned 31, I want to make sure that I take care of my skin as much as possible. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post about Glow Oasis, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






 
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat