Voni: A Black Owned Vegan Handbag Company.

 Happy Tuesday everyone, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe as much as possible.  Fashion to me is a total escape from what's going on throughout my whole life and I hope that you guys are trying to take care of yourselves not only physically, but mentally as well. I hope that my blog posts will provide you a sense of calm in your world. 

Vegan fashion is something that I want to know more about, as a fashion blogger it's my duty to inform myself about this so that I can report to you guys about new vegan brands that I think that you all will love and would buy from. 

I came to find out Shop Voni when I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw this beautifully crafted handbag, so I went on their website and I when I tell y'all that I was more impressed with the owner of Shop Voni herself. 

Jevoni McAllister and registered nurse created Voni because she believed that every woman shoud see herself in the world of substainable fashion. She also wanted to have representation through a strong imagery is a driving force for the brand itself while designing and supplying a high quality of vegan leather handbags. 

I love the Stella so much, I can this bag as my every day bag that I can put all of my essentials in and go out in the world. This bag retails for $110.00. 






They have more options on their website, you wont't be disappointed. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much and untill next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat