On My Fashion Wishlist: Balenciaga Classic City Bag

 Hello again and Happy Sunday to you all, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the world that we are living in right now. 

Handbags are my favorite accessory, EVER. I've love handbags for as long as I could remember. Your handbag should be the finishing piece of your outfit (Okay, Maybe your jewelry.) but the handbag is the first thing that I look at before I look at the outfit in its entirety. There're so many handbags that are on my wishlist, new and old that I want to add inside of my closet, but there is one handbag that I've wanted to have for the longest time and I wanted to tell you guys about it. 

I remember seeing a celebrity carry the Balenciaga City Bag in a magazine that I was reading at the time and I was obsessed with this bag. I went on the Balenciaga website and looking at the different sizes and I would have to go with the City Bag in the small size. I love the worn look of the leather, the crossbody strap, and the gold zipper ( Y'all should know by now that I love gold EVERYTHING.) I'm sad to say that this is sold out on their website, but best believe that I will stalk the website so that I can order it for myself. 





I may not be able to afford a Balenciaga bag or any designer bag (Not Yet) but this has given me the fuel to work harder to buy some of the bags on my fashion wishlist. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Sunday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat