On My Fall Fashion Wishlist: Stuart Weitzman The McKenzee Lace Up Combat Boot

 Hello Fashion Lovers, I'm so glad to be here with you all again and talk about the one thing that brings me so much joy, and that's Fashion. I hope that all of you are doing well and being safe out in the world that we live right now.  

The one thing that I love about Fall is Boots, I love how a pair of boots add a little effortless to any outfit that you wear on an everyday basis. But a pair of combat boots add roughness to a classy outfit, I've had a pair of combat that I wore to death and I still need to replace them in my closet, but I've found a pair of combat that I will save all of my dollars for.

I think that we can all agree that Stuart Weitzman designs the best boots in the world. I go on his website sometimes and just marvel at his boot. I saw the Mckenzee Boots in the October issue of Instyle Magazine and I fell in love with them.These gorgeous lace-ups, anchored by a bold lug sole, are designed to help you stomp through any challenge. Many of you that are fans of the Lexy boots will love thse rugged-meets-refined must-haves with a modern monochromatic sensibility  they are coordinated from the laces to the leather to the sole for a distinctly fashion-forward look. Juxtapose them with a romantic prairie dress or keep your look streamlined with a crisp top and ultra-sleek tailored trousers. These boots comes in several other colors and they are $595.00. 




Fall boots are and forever will be in style, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Sunday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat