My Review On The Freeman Beauty Polishing Charcoal And Black Sugar Gel Mask And Scrub

 Hello, beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday to all of you. I hope that all of had a great day and stayed safe as much as possible. During this time, I learned that self-care is very important for your mental health. We all feel that taking care of ourselves is a selfish act I was the same way, but I'll tell you it's not. When we take the time to give ourselves a little attention, we can give our loved ones the attention that they need and it's a confidence booster.

Now, we all know the benefits of Charcoal. It detoxifies the skin from all of the nasties that lie in our skin. Me having sensitive skin, I thought that it would make my skin react in the worst way possible until my youngest sister put a Charcoal mask on me after I removed the mask off of my face, my pores felt so clean and my skin looked radiant.  

This is the second time that I used Freeman Beauty Polishing Charcoal And Black Sugar Gel Mask And Scrub and I am very impressed with this product. I love the way that this mask smells and I love the fact that this is in a gel foam and the best thing is that it didn't irritate my skin. I leave it on for the recommended amount of time 5-7 minutes, nothing more, nothing less. 



I'm pretty sure that you guys can get this in any Drug Store, But I got mine at my local Dollar General for a whopping $4.00 and Freeman Beauty is cruelty-free.



Like I said before, Self-Care is NOT selfish. Please take care of yourself and make no apologies about it at all. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this review on the Freeman Beauty Polishing Charcoal And Black Sugar Gel Mask And Scrub, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat