Me, And You, And JW PEI Too.

 I'm so happy to be back here with y'all again, I hope that all of you are enjoying you Sunday and being safe out there.

I've seen this new handbag brand (Okay, new to me at least.) while I was watching a Korean YouTuber receive one in the mail and thought to myself, how classic, feminine, and ladylike are those bags. So I went to do some research on this new brand that I found via YouTube. 

JW PEI is a Los Angeles based accessories brand founded by a husband and wife duo. The inspiration behind the brand was upon the idea that fashion should be accessible, effortless, and empowering. A minimalist design (A win for me.) in sustainable vegan materials is at the heart of the brand. JW PEI with its modern minimalist aesthetic puts forward and seeks to celebrate feminine beauty and strength through fun and creative fashion. Sustainability is in JW PEI's DNA. We use high-quality canvas, polyurethane, and certified fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. Another thing I love about JW PEI is how affordable they are. 

Ella is my favorite bag that JW PEI has on their website. It looks so high fashion and you never know that it's only $79.00 I love the color, the faux crocodile looks so expensive, and the handles are absolutely adorable.  



Now we all know that the '90s are back in fashion and the one shape of the bag that is goes hand in hand with the '90s is the baguette. ( I mean, Fendi kinda made it famous.) and when I saw the Eva bag, I got all of the '90s feels. This bag is currently on sale for $39.00 off of $79.00. 




JW PEI, Thank You so much for designing a high-quality handbag with Vegan leather and sustainability in mind. I hope that all of you will purchase one of their handbags for yourself, I want to thank all of you for reading this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat