On My Beauty Wishlist: LA Girls Cosmetics Break Free Palette

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and doing your very best to stay safe in the world that we all live in right now. I want y'all to remember that our best days are coming. 

I have an obsession with eyeshadow palettes, I look at all of the palettes that I want to add to my expanding collection. When it comes to the eyeshadow palettes I love a neutral one, I'm not the type of girl who would wear a bold eyeshadow color, and let's be honest I thirty and I'm not that cool enough to wear those color and even when I was in my twenties I stayed away from the bold eyeshadow colors. 

One day, I was on the LA Girls Cosmetics Instagram page and I saw that they add a new palette, I instantly went on their website and I fell in love with all of the colors. The 16 highly pigmented eyeshadows come in silky soft mattes, smooth shimmers, and intense foils to transform eyes into a statement that will stay blended but never blend in. This is a limited edition collection (I want them to make this apart of their permanent collection.) This retails for $18.00 but they have this palette on the Ulta website on sale for $11.19. 








I glad that we can spend a little time together talking about the things that we all love and that is beauty, Thanks so much for reading this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.



Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat