On My Beauty Wishlist: Jo Malone Peony And Blush Suede Cologne

 Beauty lovers, I'm so happy to be back here with you all again. I hope that you are enjoying your Thursday and being safe out there in the world that we all trying to adjust to. 

I've had a secret love affair with a perfume for a long time and I feel as if I need to tell you about you all about it. I think that we all can agree that we all want something from Jo Malone whether it is a candle or a bottle of their perfumes. They make some of the best smelling fragrances in the world and I hope that one day when the Lord blesses me with a little bit over my lunch money that I will one of their fragrances, including this one.  

 I was reading a magazine one day and I saw an ad for Jo Malone and I saw they had a new perfume called Peony and Pink Suede and they had a free sample of the new fragrance, so I opened it and when I tell you guys that I was transported to Paris by the smell alone. The description of the fragrance is The essence of charm. Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile. Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose, and gillyflower. Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. The 30 ml retails for $72.00, The 50 ml retails for $100.00, and the 100 ml retails for $142.00. 




I hope that all of you share in my love for Jo Malone, Thank You all so much for reading this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat