Beauty Brands You Need To Know About: Immunocologie

 Hello again beauty lovers, I hope that you all are having a great Thursday and were safe out there in the world today. 

In today's blog post, I want to introduce you guys to a new beauty brand that I recently came across while I was watching a segment on Home And Family where Kym Douglas was talking about the products that support Breast Cancer ( October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.) and I remember her saying that she herself uses these products, so I decided to check them out myself.  

The Immunocologie story began following founder Karen Ballou falling sick with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. With over 30 years of experience in the skincare industry, Karen grew concerned that the products she was using as a part of her skincare regimen were not supporting her health as she underwent treatment for cancer.

Compelled to positively change the relationship between her skin, its health, and her skincare regimen, the Immunocologie philosophy, and product line were created to give both men and women an effective, natural, and luxurious skincare treatment that is beneficial to their skin – but without causing harm to their mind or body.

The Vital Clay Mask from Immunocologie is a mineral-rich mask with three different earth clays and twelve essential minerals, that purifies your skin, leaving it beautifully hydrated and glowing. You can also use this as a hair mask. This mask retails for $105.00.




I didn't understand for the longest time why people use a serum, but I understand now. and the Super 7 Elixir Face Serum. This Elixir addresses the seven major signs of aging: fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, dullness, dryness, dehydration, rough and uneven skin texture. This retails for $195.00.






I hope that this blog post will inspire you to treat to a spa day at home. I love you all so much and Thank You for stopping by my blog, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



              For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat