New Beauty Brand That You Need To Know: Seven True

 Hello Beauty Lovers, and Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that you all are doing well and staying safe right now.

As many of you know, I have an absolute love/obsession for nail polish. I believe that I have over 100 bottles of nail polishes in my collection (and counting). I love the fact that I can change my look with just simple nail polish, I tend to stick to reds and berry for the Fall and Winter, and for the Spring and Summer, I love wearing pinks, reds, and a lot of pastels I even have them separated by color as well ( I know, I have a little bit of OCD) but I love that I know that I can find them easily.   

I also know that a lot of the nail polish that I use has a lot of nasty chemicals in them and I'm trying to be more observative of the nail polish that I use on a weekly basis. I was reading a fashion magazine and I noticed a nail polish brand that I never saw before and I wanted to learn more about it. 7TRUE was created by three moms, Maria Pantaleoni, Miriam Brochero, and  Paula Sandoval who love clean beauty products and want to make a difference in women’s lives, one nail polish at a time. Their products have been featured on many websites such as Huffington Post, People Style, Pregnancy & Newborn, Sheen Magazine, and NYLON Magazine. 

A large part of their mission is focused on being able to make a difference in people’s lives. With your help, 7TRUE can make an impact on women's causes dear to our hearts. They have partnered with organizations that have a proven track record of transparency, sustainability, and accountability. These organizations also embody their 7 core values: HONESTY, SIMPLICITY, and SAFETY, while being CONTEMPORARY in style, exhibiting GENEROSITY, ensuring CONFIDENCE, and always having FUN.

I have a little sneak at their website and I saw this color and I'm in love with it. This color is called Fall Awakening, and the description of this color is a muted lavender inspired by the understated purple and violet accents of the season. This retails for $15.00. 





I want to know what is your favorite clean nail polish brand that all of you use and I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat