Bad And Minty

 Happy Tuesday beautiful people, I hope that all of you had a great day and were safe out in the world that we all are living in right now. 

When you think of the color Mint, What do you think? Me personally, I think of the Spring and Summer with all of the pastels that we all love to wear during the season. But if I told you that you can wear Mint in the Fall and in the Winter as well.  Mint is just that color that will definitely get you noticed while you are walking down the street or going to get a carton of milk from the grocery store. The color Mint looks great on everybody and I have a mint knitter and lace sweaters in my closet that I wear all of the time during the Fall and Winter.  

The Dior Montaigne is one gorgeous bag that I've seen a few fashion bloggers carrying around in their blog photos. I saw this one on their website and I love the darker mint color and the Gold hardware is absolutely GORGEOUS. This bag retails for $3550.00.



Here's a photo of a look from the Temperley London Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 


Now, if you guys are already starting planning your NYE outfit, (If NYE isn't canceled.) then Fashion Nova has the dress for y'all. It's called The Shining Tonight Sequin Dress and it comes in sizes from XS-3X and the price for this dress is $64.99.  




I love how Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook style her Mint look.





Thank You all so much for stopping by my blog and reading this post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat