On My Winter Fashion Wishlist: The Chloe Susanna Boot

 Hello again my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had an amazing Tuesday and are staying safe right now. 

If there's anything that I wear more in the Fall and Winter season, it's boots. (With an occasional flat thrown in the mix.) When it comes down to the color of the boots that I wear throughout the Fall and Winter season, they'll be a neutral color. When I go out to do errands, I don't want to have to worry about "if this boot matches my outfit". You guys know that I have a philosophy about fashion that has always help me during the Spring and Summer season, Keep It Simple, Silly. Simplicity has really helped me with my style and how I shop and let's be honest here, simple things will always be a fashion and must-have in your closet.

Chloe is one of my favorite fashion designers ever. I love the elegance and femininity that all of their clothing has (I'm beyond over women showing all of their bits out to the world to see.) I have been in love with the Chloe Susanna Boot for years and the obsession was renewed when I was watching one of Karen Brit Chick Youtube videos and she showed her show collection and she showed her Chloe Susanna boots and I knew that the saving up period began. The one thing that I love about these boots is the gold hardware (I'm a sucker for Gold if you haven't known already) The heel height is perfect for me, and the leather looks so buttery soft. The Chloe Susanna Boot retails for $1380.00 and comes in three different colors. 




I've got a question for you guys, Are guys Team Boots or Team Booties. Me myself, I'm neutral between the two. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat