YSL Libre, Be In My Life

Hello Beauty Lovers, I hope that you all are doing well despite what's going on right now. I couldn't wait to get back to y'all and talk about things in the beauty world that I've been loving at the moment and some things that I dread at the moment.

As many of you know, I LOVE a great bottle of perfume. To me wearing a great perfume makes me feel confident in myself and makes me more feminine. But there's one perfume that is absolutely beautiful and the smell is intoxicating and I need this in my life.  

YSL is one of my favorite fashion designers, so when they launched into the beauty world I was very excited. I was reading a fashion magazine (Of course I was reading a fashion magazine) and I saw that Dua Lipa was the spokeswoman for the new perfume YSL Libre and she looked beautiful luckily, the magazine that I was reading had a sample of the perfume and when I smelled this, I instantly felt so sexy and empowered. This fragrance combines lavender essence (One of my absolute favorite smells ever.)  from France with the sensuality of Moroccan orange blossom, for a unique floral fusion complemented by a daring note of musk accord.  The packaging of the bottle definitely gives a very couture vibe, featuring a black asymmetric cap like a sexy couture dress. The Gold chains around the neck is very reminiscent of the iconic YSL it-bags, and the design is completed with the timeless Yves Saint Laurent logo.  



Always remember to spray a little perfume on your way out the door. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love all so much and we will get through this together and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat