Somebody Stepped On My Vegan Leather Shoes.

So what do you do when it's a Wednesday night, You do a blog post for all of you lovely people to read. I hope that all of you are doing well and practicing social distancing, fashionably of course. I always love talking to my fashionable people as much as possible.

I really love seeing up-and-coming fashion companies that are making a conscious effort to use Vegan leather, it's would always make me wonder "why would anybody kill an animal just for their fur and leather. Vegan  Leather is just or as better as real leather and you know that none of our animal friends were killed. Don't get me wrong, I want several designer handbags that use real leather, I might have to think that over. I'm trying to be a better person and be aware of the products that I use, the fashion that I wear, and what animals have to go through on a daily basis. 

I can speak for all women that I love shoes, shoes are the finishing piece to any women's outfit. I want to introduce to a fashion brand that has gorgeous shoes but they use Vegan Leather. I came across Cult Of Coquette when I was on one of my favorite vegan fashion bloggers and I noticed that she had on some beautiful shoes, so I went on their website and I was blown away with the quality and the attention to detail of the shoes. The designer Bebe is a woman after my own heart, In 2008, as the owner of a boutique in Tucson, Arizona, I made the decision to stop eating meat and make an effort to sell only cruelty-free fashions. It was then that she realized what an immense void there was in the market for items that were stylish, high quality, cruelty-free, and ethically made. In 2014, after moving to Los Angeles, She decided to start Coquette and make the Louboutin-Esque pumps. She always adored using cruelty-free materials. The first collection consisted of the Azar pumps in 10 colors using all vegan materials. The response was amazing, thanks to the support and strength of the Vegan community. She decided to take some time to learn more about the design and shoemaking process and to find a factory that shared my beliefs and vision for an ethically based company. In 2018, She was lucky enough to not only find that but one that was also 100% woman-owned. Officially re-named "Cult of Coquette", our first collection included 6 styles in a variety of colors and materials. 

Every woman needs a classic pair of Black pumps in their closet. The Azar is just stunning and I need them in my life and in my closet, They are currently sold out on their website.



The Pegah is calling for me, it just the perfect shoe for the Spring and Summer, The price for this beautiful shoes is $175.00. They also come in several other colors.


A Minimal heel is so easy to pair with all of your outfits, The Cima is your best friend. The asking price is $175.00. 



The Ingrid is the shoe that is a showstopper and will definitely get you noticed. They currently on sale for $136.50 from $195.00. 


If you don't want to be noticed, then the Audrey should be up your alley. I love the holographic of the low heel and how it would look with a white button-up and jeans. The price of the Audrey is $195.00.



I hope y'all mind me giving you some more reading material for this week, I love you all so much and I hope that you enjoyed this blog post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


Cult Of Coquette Website:https://cultofcoquette.com/



For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat