If You Can't Afford It, Dupe It.

Happy Sunday Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and taking care of yourself and your family during this crazy time in our world that we are living in. I know for me the only that gets me through the toughest times was getting lost in a fashion magazine, reading a good book, meditating and calling to check on my family members. I promise that we will get through this and we will be better than ever before.

Let's be honest, I don't have a lot of money. The Lord hasn't blessed with the bank account that I've manifested just yet. And even if I did the bank account that The Lord is going to bless me with in the near future. I would still carry a designer dupe. I love to have a designer bag and there are some on my list that I will have in my huge walk-in closet, but until then I will be fine carrying around an amazing designer dupe. If you guys are wondering what on earth is a dupe,  A dupe is a copy of a designer handbag but at the fraction of the price, All of us do not have thousands of dollars to folk over to buy a designer bag. I think that the world as a whole is so obsessed with designer labels and status that sometimes we forget where we came from where having a designer inspired bag was the only way that we can follow the latest trends that are popular at the moment.

Fashion Drug is one of my favorite websites when it comes to their designer handbag dupes. Some of the handbags on their website look identical to the actual bag itself. I first came across this brand when I was on a fashion blogger that I follow on Instagram and I press on the picture to see what she was wearing and Fashion Drug popped up. I went to their Instagram and I was absolutely impressed with the quality of their bags, they also sell clothing as well. The Saint bag is just stunning, the beautiful Italian leather and it looks like a YSL bag. The Saint bag is $119.57. in American Currently, Fashion Drug also ships to Canada, Australia, Britain, and Ireland. 



Here are a few more of my favorite websites for designer dupes:





There is nothing wrong with a designer dupe, You save yourself a lot of money and if your friends try to make you feel bad about not having a designer bag, cut them out of your life FAST. (It's 2020, we don't have time for negativity) I hope that all of my fashion lovers enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat