Just Wiping Off My Latex Dress.

Good Morning Fashion Lovers and welcome back to my blog. I hope that all of you are doing well and taking care of yourselves during this crazy time in our world. I couldn't wait to get back to you and talk about all of the fashion trends that have everyone buzzing lately.

I beyond over with this "Fast Fashion" trend that we've been seeing as of late. I don't know why some trends become trends, to begin with. I really do get it, the fashion industry changes so much it's hard to keep up sometimes, especially me as a fashion blogger. I love to see trends that are wearable for years to come and I don't have to donate it to a charity shop in 3-9 months' time.  Sometimes the classics will always stand the test of time instead of the completely tacky and sometimes trashy trends that are in fashion at the moment. If I want to try a trend, I would not spend thousands of dollars on that trend, I would go on Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe to try it out.

I was reading the latest issue of Life and Style Magazine and I saw that Latex was a trend, my first thought was WHY and who allow this to become a trend. Secondly, why would anyone want to look like a walking condom (Pardon my language) I'm sorry if you love this trend, but for me, it just looks cheap and not flattering on anyone even on their best day. I literally got hot when I saw a celebrity wearing this and I bet it VERY uncomfortable as well. 

Hot Miami Styles is one of my favorite online fashion websites and they have a Pink Latex dress on their website that I think many of you who really like this trend will like. It's called the Neon Barbie Pink Latex Tank Dress and the price is $32.99.




Whether you love or loathe the Kardashian-Jenner clan, everyone is trying to copy their fashion choices. Kourtney and Kim Kardashian both worn Latex outfits from the Balmain Fall/Winter 2020 Collection in Paris where Kanye West held his church service.




Always remember, Trends may come and go, but the classics are forever. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat