Color Alert: Pink And Orange

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope that all of you are doing well and taking care of yourselves. I couldn't wait to get back to you all and talk all about the latest and greatest in the fashion world that's really been blowing my mind. 

The color combination of Pink And Orange is really having a moment on the runways for Spring/Summer 2020. It's such a beautiful and girly combination that has been paired up in my opinion. I read about this trend the April issue of Instyle Magazine when I saw this myself. The color Orange is the color of joy and creativity. Orange promotes a sense of general wellness and emotional energy that should be shared, such as compassion, passion, and warmth while the color Pink is considered feminine, erotic, kitsch, sophisticated, and transgressive. Every time that I think of Spring and Summer, I think of these colors.

Who else LOVED The Oscar De La Renta Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I know I did. This dress is so gorgeous and I need it now. 



Jacquemus is one of my favorite fashion labels and their Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection was just incredible to look at. Every piece was amazing. 



Another one of my favorite designers is Emilia Wickstead, her Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection is something I still have fashion dreams about.




I hope that you wear some Pink And Orange this Spring and Summer, I hope that all of you lovely people have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat