Feeling Rather Lacey

Happy Tuesday to you all, I hope that you all doing well and taking care of yourselves during this crazy time in our world right now. I love talking to guys about the latest things in the fashion world that really has caught my eye at the moment and some things that really has gotten me scratching my head. 

Now we all know that lace is synopsis with the fashion world the longest time. It's a perfect blend of sweet and sexy at the same time and I'm absolutely here for it. I have several pieces of lace items in my closet that brings me absolute happiness. I could remember when I got my first item of lace, it was a dress that my mother brought me as a little girl and the obsession began. Lace can add a softness to a rugged, masculine suit, a leather jacket, or even a pair of combat boots. When I wear something that is lacey, I feel that my feminine side comes out and it makes me want to put my best foot forward to the world, lace will and always will be a fashion do in my in mind. 

Showpo has so great pieces for going out and when I saw this dress, I immediately thought of a bachelorette party dress or a bridal shower, or even a date night outfit. I love that this dress is lined and the cheeky little slit. It is called the Lace To Lace Dress and it's on sale for $36.96 from $64.95.



Tobi is another one of my favorite websites for clothing, and the dress, color, and the lace is just stunning. I got all the Fall feels when I saw this dress with a pair of tights and some ankle boots. This dress also comes in White, but it's sold out on the website. This dress retailed for $98.00. but it's on sale for $39.00. 



Zoe Saldana is one of my style icons and this dress proves why. This is a Gucci dress and all of the lace details, the butterflies, and the colors are so moody and gothic,  but the lace makes it a little more feminine.



Lace should be in every woman's closet. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post and I hope that you all stay safe. I love you all so and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat