Getting My Daily Dose Of Fashion Vitamin C

Happy Sunday and I hope that all of you are doing well and trying your best to live your lives in the world that we all are trying to live in right now. I hope that any of my blog posts give you a little distraction from all of the news that is constantly on television and on the news.  

I was reading the April issue of Instyle Magazine and I saw that Orange was going to be huge for Spring. Every time that I think of the color orange, I think of the Spring and Summertime. It's such a bright and bold color that anyone can pull off and every time that I wear orange I feel so sassy and powerful. The color orange has been used in the fashion world for a long time and I don't think the love affair with the color orange will never slow down. Orange promotes a sense of general wellness and emotional energy that should be shared, such as compassion, passion, and warmth.

Kiki Layne has been KILLING the fashion game right now. I love seeing what she's going to wear next to the Red Carpet. I absolutely love this Valentino look that she wore during Fashion Week.


Here's one of my favorite fashion bloggers Camila Coelho wearing an orange blazer during Paris Fashion Week.



Who else drooled over The Sally Lapointe Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I would totally wear this to a party or to get my mail, LOL. 


Once we are out of this Stay-At-Home order, Intermix got a dress for you. The designer is Acler Clarke and the draping of this dress is stunning. The Price for this dress is $320.00.



Orange you glad that I did this blog post. (Pun Intended) I hope that you all have this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat