Blue Eyeshadow: A Do Or A Don't

Happy Thursday beauty lovers, I hope that you all are doing well and being safe and kind to each other. I couldn't wait to get here and talk to you guys about something in the beauty world that has a love/hate relationship with a lot of people who love make-up. 

The Blue eyeshadow is something I really quite don't understand why some women love it, I called the Blue Eyeshadow "The Beauty Unicorn" I feel that it kinda makes you look older than you really are or you are stuck in the '80s or '90s. I ask my mother about how she feels about the whole blue eyeshadow things and she told me she hated it, while my older sister says that it's okay. I'm not the type of girl who likes very loud, bold makeup, I tend to stick to neutral and berry tones eyeshadows because they suit my skin tone the best and I think that this beauty trend is geared to the younger girls that can really pull this off, I not that cool to pull this off at all.

Absolutely Stunning, right.


Millie Bobbie Brown is just the right one to rock this trend.



Makeup is to enhance your features not cover them up. I'm just not a fan of the Blue Eyeshadow trend at all. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much and Thank You all for your support and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat