Ana Luisa, Sponsor My Life.

Hello fellow fashion lovers, I hope that you are doing well and being safe during this time. You guys are probably wondering where in the heck was I last week, well I was taking a little mental break from blogging. I want y'all to know that I absolutely love what I love I do, but sometimes it's okay to take some time for yourself. My mother has this saying and it goes something like this, You can't give your best when you are not at your best. If I learned anything during this time, it is not only to take care of yourself physically but mentally as well. I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging like that but I'm back now and I feel better and all of my creative juices are flowing right now.

Sustainability is not only for Fashion but in jewelry as well. As a consumer, I love to see jewelry brands care about where their materials come from and that is something that I'm leaning towards when I buy jewelry. I found about Ana Luisa when I was watching a YouTuber talking about their brand. So I went on their website and I was absolutely impressed with the quality and the unique style of their jewelry. All of their jewelry is made with sustainable materials and they have transparent pricing.  

I have too many favorites on their website, but the Ava Set is just calling my name. I love the dainty yet the edginess of this set. This set is $125.00. Another thing that I love about this necklace set is The Onyx. 



We all need to know where our jewelry is coming from and Ana Luisa made me realized that. I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat