On My Fashion Wishlist: YSL Tribute Mules

 Happy Tuesday, fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had an amazing weekend with all the people who bring a smile to your face.

Sandals and Summer go so well together, but I don't want a pair of sandals that looks uncomfortable and not stylish. While I was on the YSL website a few weeks ago I saw the Tribute Mules and I fell in love with them the moment that I saw them. These mules are slide sandals made with metal-free tanned leather with intertwining straps. They recommend that you size up half a size, they come in two colors and the price for these is $725.00.




$725.00 is very pricey, so I got some dupes for you guys to check out. 



For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around